Wednesday, December 05, 2012

Latest news

We have left Alberta Canada and am located in Enderby British Columbia. The weather out here is great, no snow and a lot warmer than Alberta.

I am sorry about not being able to keep up with my blog as the place we are at does not have internet. I am currently researching a blog on alternative energy educational toys that are avcailable for today's young inventive children. It really makes me wish that I was 60 years younger when I look at all the products that are available for the young people today.

I will try to get this article completed in the next week or so.

If anyone out there wants to add a post of your own let me know, I could sure use some help these days.

Until next time keep on inventing.

Gary

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.