Sunday, August 25, 2013

This will be my last blog for a while

Hi everyone, I know it has been a long time between blogs. This is what is happening.

I started a business that is going to help reduce the harmful effects of the exhaust fumes from our North American trucks and automobiles. The spin off is that there is a reduction of the fuel that is consumed by as much as 30 to 65% minimum, plus most vehicles experience an increase in power and a cleaner running engine.

I am importing these hydrogen fuel booster directly from the manufacturer. I will now have to hire a sales force around the country. If anyone is interested in helping me save the environment send me a resume at hydrogenking@yahoo.com.

I know that for the next 5 years I am going to be very busy and will not have time to post very many blogs.

Our world needs saving and what I am doing is such a small part, but if we all work together we will be able to make a difference for our children and for generations to come.

So long for now.

Gary King

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.